Wednesday 25 November 2015

Sixth Star Technologies Reviews

"Sixth Star Technologies are very quick to respond when we have sourcing needs. Sixth Star Technologies have had some of the strongest developers out of the five or six offshore companies we work with. They seem to emphasize quality over quantity. Before tie up with Sixth Star Technologies we have tie up with many companies, But there are so many complaints I raised and they did not gave proper response. Me and my head had very upset about these companies. One of my friends told about Sixth Star Technologies and I contact with them. Their services is very affordable and my clients were gave appreciate and gave good reviews about the website.”

"Sixth Star Technologies have very competent developers. They’re all really quite good. Sixth Star Technologies provide a consistent level of service that I haven’t seen from other agencies, or even our own in-house team. I have work with many developers from many companies. They have always do some small or big complaints and I did not get my dream site. But after tie up with Sixth Star Technologies I’ve yet to be disappointed in one of their developers. No complaints about the Sixth Star technologies and I could give good reviews and suggest Sixth Star Technologies to my friends.”


“The client conveyed great satisfaction for the work delivered by Sixth Star Technologies. According to the client, Sixth Star Technologies remains instrumental to their ongoing custom development endeavors. The client indicated that they've received nothing but positive reviews from end-users of software developed in collaboration with Sixth Star Technologies. Sixth Star Technologies received further praise for their meticulous approach to custom development. The client maintains an ongoing relationship with Sixth Star Technologies and gave good reviews and recommends them to others without reservation.”

"We were at first very impressed with their creative visual designs of Sixth Star Technologies. In the past, we’ve had to hire two separate vendors: One for development and one for design. We didn’t have full satisfy about their design. Both vendors have some small complaints and not fully satisfy me. But am very happy with Sixth star technologies team because their developers have some considerable design experience, too. Now my clients and my friends list gave good reviews about the development and design of my website."

No comments:

Post a Comment